Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide who to get efi live from, decided to go with motorops and I have never recieved service like this. I needed the tuner/monitor/probe for install next wednesday and ordered the setup yesterday from Justin. He said it usually takes a couple of days to get it setup for my truck and they would try and bump it to higher priority so I would have it for Tuesday next week. I opted to have it shipped 2 day so it would be here for Monday garunteed. I got into the shop tonight and have a box sitting here from motorops with everything. I'm blown away with the customer service and promptness of this order. If this show's things to come, I'm soooo glad I ordered from these guys. Above and beyond, can't wait to do more business with them. Thank You. Especially in this time of year where they are probably stupid busy and couriers are usually late with shipments. Can't wait to install it.

It's going on a 2015 denali duramax. gonna be a fun truck.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yup Justin @ Motorops is a top notch guy and always a pleasure to deal with. Definitely willing to go the extra mile to help a guy out and always there when ya need him!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to forum but I just purchased a motor ops programmer and can't find any tunes. Not sure if it shipped accidentally with no tunes or I'm not doing something right. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to leave for a hunting trip Monday and motor ops is closed for the weekend. Please any info would be great

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
When you plug in tuner and scroll down what does it say. What year truck you have

·
Registered
7 Posts
My truck is an 07 3500 classic. I'm not sure what it said yet. I know that really doesn't help. But I had a mechanic who said he could do it for me try it because he had it putting injectors in it and I have been working and not had time to do it my self. He called me late today and said that he couldn't get anything. Im at work tonight so I am picking the truck up in the morning but he said he messed with it for 30 mins and he couldn't find any tunes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok thanks. I guess I'm on here a little prematurely. Since I haven't even seen the auto cal myself. I am going to get it first thing in the morning and look at it personally. I hope he just doesn't know what he's doing and it's on there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I concur! Great service! I just orderd my new exhaust from Tim at Alligator (always helpful) and he had MotorOps send me the delete tunes. Steve sent them quickly with a detailed, step by step instruction sheet. Got them swapped on the Autocal and waiting to swap the exhaust, undo the EGR, DPF, urea crap and tune it up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts