Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So got the truck a little hung up in the snow for the first time and noticed front drivers tire was not spinning? Do they put open diffs in front axle? I know the rear has the G80 and works flawless, but I was hoping for more up front. Any input on front ends and if all working fine?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
yeah the fronts have an open diff...that's why there is an e-locker out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats cost on that? What install like? Also I broke the plastic piece that is before the skid plate, any idea if make aftermarket one or technical name so can get new one? Thanks

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Yup the front diff is open. Sometimes if you hit the brake a little and the gas at the same time it will confuse the front and make it think the one tire is stoped making the other wheel spin. Saved me a few times four wheeling :rockin

Whats cost on that? What install like? Also I broke the plastic piece that is before the skid plate, any idea if make aftermarket one or technical name so can get new one? Thanks
The peace that connects to the bottom of the bumper? Or the peace covering the front suspention?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a splash guard, got one for 33 bucks at dealer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts