Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of these yet? I saw them at the Diesel Nationals last weekend. I was just wondering if anyone would think about one. I ended up getting one b/c the guy I bought my PPE from was selling them and I thought I'd give it a try. It's 4" and I think 18" long. Heavy gauge construction. looks pretty slick. Not your typical through flow design. It's quiet. I know a lot of you guys like it to be loud and noisy but this thing can be heard when romped but can't when cruisin. Just curious. They're brand new. They're made by Flowmaster. I just got mine installed today b/c they had to add about a 3" piece to my exhaust pipe so it would fit in there.

Ryan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone heard of these yet? I saw them at the Diesel Nationals last weekend. I was just wondering if anyone would think about one. I ended up getting one b/c the guy I bought my PPE from was selling them and I thought I'd give it a try. It's 4" and I think 18" long. Heavy gauge construction. looks pretty slick. Not your typical through flow design. It's quiet. I know a lot of you guys like it to be loud and noisy but this thing can be heard when romped but can't when cruisin. Just curious. They're brand new. They're made by Flowmaster. I just got mine installed today b/c they had to add about a 3" piece to my exhaust pipe so it would fit in there.

Ryan
How much was it? Do ya like it? I'm starting to get tired of the scream of the MBRP straight through. I was actually thinking of getting some sort of resonator.

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine at a show price and i'm not sure what it retails for. I like it so far, been on the trucck about 15 hours lol. Quiet and it doesn't resonate any in the cab. Interstate speeds its like a caddy. Seems to spool up a little better than the silverline muffler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts