Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hypertech Hyperpac tuner for a 2006 LBZ Duramax. I removed this from my truck I traded.
I did hook it up to another truck and it loaded up on that truck perfectly. Comes with regular suction cup mount and a mount that fits in a A-pillar hole.

$350+Shipping

Adds up to 95 HP and 178 TQ on Level three.

This is a touch screen tuner with built in gauges and a 1/4 mile timer and Dyno functions too.
HyperPAC Features

Performance Tuning
Performance Tuning provides three preloaded levels of HP, plus all of the features of Hypertech's Power Programmer, including powerful 50-State, street-legal Power Tuning available, plus many more adjustable features.

Dragstrip
A "Christmas Tree" start produces an exact duplication of a drag strip time slip: reaction times, 60 ft., 330 ft., 1/8-mile, 100 ft., and 1/4-mile speeds and e.t.'s, and displays a "magazine-type road test" in ten mile per hour increments.

Dynamometer
The Dynamometer program calculates horsepower and torque, at both the driving wheels and the engine with superior accuracy.
Quick and Easy Installation
Mount the HYPERpac in a convenient place, connect the cable to the vehicle's diagnostic port under the dash, and press the "power on" button. Diagnostic port connector and sturdy suction cup mount included.

Gauges
The Gauge Program continuously displays important engine operating conditions as analog or digital gauges.

Diagnostics
The Diagnostics program reads, explains, and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's).

HyperPAC - Hypertech

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop: $300+Shipping

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really can't go any lower. I bought this thing for like $800 when it first came out. It's not locked. Come on ya'll, I really need the money.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on people, you know you want this!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All right. $275+Shipping. And I swear that its not locked. This is for a diesel. Unfortunately I don't have mine anymore. I have no use for it. This is a steal for this price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts