Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes the title is correct. I am posting about killing a Hyundai. I'm not bragging about this kill, just pointing out the funny of people that don't realize what power our trucks have.
I was coming out the gate of the base I'm at with a 14,400 gvwr heavy equipment trailer empty on the back. It's 15mph through the gate, but opens to 2 lanes and within about 2/3 of a mile makes it to 65mph. So this little hyundai is so close to my ass I could brake check and load him on the trailer (or under it :) ) in one quick move.
Well it's obvious he had every intention of jumping over into the other lane and running around the big slow truck in front of him. As soon as he got over and got up to the side of the trailer I dropped the hammer. I was still pulling away when I hit 65 and set the cruise. I then got the "Ricer flyby" once that little POS was able to catch up.
I also made a fan of the DMax out of a coworker who was riding with me. :rockin

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Nice damn ricers

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
they'll never learn! i was driving up to get some chow last night and saw a hyundai with a big ass wing on the back :rof.....then the guy revved when he heard my turbo spool pulling through the stoplight! :LMAO silly ricers, going fast is for real cars

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
no only real car but trucks too. hey you didnt know that BIG WING makes 300 extra HP

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
haha my buddies and i use to call it ricer points, for every 1,000 ricer points they shave a 1/10th off their quarter mile times

wing: 3,000 points
sticker: 20 points each
fart can exhaust: 500 points (750 if its dual exhaust)
neon anywhere: 250 points per tube
high performance front rims (cause thats where the power is!!!): 400 points (600 if they are 18s or bigger)
body kit: 1,000,000 points!!!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA Ricer points are funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.