Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 7.5 LMM 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Short bed.
6 inch Pro comp
35x12.50s
18in moto metals
EDGE W/ Attitude

It pulls to the left and I took it in to have the alignment checked, I ended up replacing both upper ball joints, still pull slightly to the left? I know some have use a off set ball joint?

I just drove from Michigan to Georgia. I drove most of the way in level 1, than switched it up to level 3. I hand calculated the MPG and came up with 14.5???? I thought I would be gettin 16/17?

While driving the REGEN ALERT came on the edge programer a couple times. Does the EDGE have its own REGEN settings?

It still has the pro comp ES9000 shocks on it, and she rides pretty rough, and is kinda loud over bumps. Im thinking of getting a better valved shock, RANCHO RS9000? FOX? FAB TECH?

I am newbie and would appreciate any advice?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the DF, and congrats on the new truck. i'm really don't know much about the programer but i have the same shock's lift, its kinda the same way its a little ruff when you hit bumps. its just a big truck with a stiff suspension, i do not really think it will make that big or a difference if you change shocks but i might be wrong

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the DF. Congrats on the new truck. :drink

·
Registered
56 Posts
I also have an 07.5 LMM with a 12" lift and 37's. I get about 14-15 mpg runnin 80 on the highway. I am running EFI Live, but that is just a stock tune w/ 5" straight pipe exhaust. I get 16-17 with other tunes. Do you still have stock exhaust/DPF? It will kill your milage big time. I also used to have the Edge Juice w/ Attitude and I believe it just warns you when your truck is in a regen, doesn't start one on its own. But if you are running the edge w/ stock exhaust, then you can definitly count on it regenning all the time! It pluggs your DPF quick! Your best bet is to straight pipe it and run a good program through EFI Live and I'm sure you will be pleased with the milage as well as the performance! :drink

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, thanks for all the help. You guys are really giving me the info i need. I still have the stock pipes on her and the DPF. I really dont wan to get rid of the DPF untill the warranty is up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts