Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i raced my buddy in his dodge rumble bee (queer ride) and he smoked me pretty good, talk about embarrasing, all the more reason to start saving for a suncoast stage iv, airdog II, and idahorob's tuning, then we'll race again :rof:rof:rof:rof!!!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
queer ride showed you :rof

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
did you at least put it in 4x4...and give 1-2 lbs of boost.....

please say you aren't that new....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i boosted the launch but didn't use 4x4 cuz i dont have sleeves and didn't want to win that bad that bending a tie rod sounded fun

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
how bad did you spin off the line....

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
so i raced my buddy in his dodge rumble bee (queer ride) and he smoked me pretty good, talk about embarrasing, all the more reason to start saving for a suncoast stage iv, airdog II, and idahorob's tuning, then we'll race again :rof:rof:rof:rof!!!!
how bad did he stick it to ya?

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
hahahaha^^^^

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bad, four or five lengths, he really started to pull away at the end, my truck wouldnt shift into over drive i was running 3400 rpms i feathered the throttle a bit but still not go, after we raced i accelerated normally but still wouldnt shift into od, shut it off for ten or so seconds started it up and shifted perfect i got SES light on too now, is that a tranny limp of what?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Yep you limped your trans.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Sounds like from fuel... Trans slip will cut voltage to the trans locking it in 3rd gear.

Engine limp like from fuel problems will govern the engine to an rpm but still have all hte gears

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Sounds like from fuel... Trans slip will cut voltage to the trans locking it in 3rd gear.

Engine limp like from fuel problems will govern the engine to an rpm but still have all hte gears
never heard of an engine limp???

only ever issue I had that caused codes were the NSBU and the transmission literally shitting on itself though.

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
I don't think it would let him run 3500 rpms if it was fuel limp.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts