Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i raced my buddy in his 07 lmm and he just put on a 5inch exhast and the ege cts with the dpf dlete ad a afe itake and he was on lvel 3 and i was on th 100 tune and it was on we started and when we hit 70 he was about half a legth ahead of me . i was happy cuz thought i was gonna get smoked he has a 6inch lift with 35s s

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whn th guy dropped his arms we both floord it n i got him off the start barely than he was just pulling slowy

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
crank the efi live up...... then try again

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i dunnohowto doa four wheel drive launch and i cant turn it up i only have the dsp5 switch and the 100 is the most i dont wan to hurt the tranny

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
yeah i dunnohowto doa four wheel drive launch and i cant turn it up i only have the dsp5 switch and the 100 is the most i dont wan to hurt the tranny
dont do a 4wd launch, judging by ur avatar, ur lifted, aka even WITH a built front end, u'll break ur CV

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
^^ agree no boosted launches, those tires to heavy to turn, 37's are alot heavier than 35's

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah there prety heavy

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
no boosted launch, just put in 4hi and stab it.... that should give you an edge.... LOL

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
no boosted launch, just put in 4hi and stab it.... that should give you an edge.... LOL
i really dont think he needs 4hi if hes not boosting
he be fine in 2wd... dont think hell spin that big of a tire with a 100hp tune

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
yeah i can launch in 2wd(not boosted) at 200hp and not spin boosted it will break loose enough to loose it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts