Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I live in the states and I really want a duramax hat that Choko makes. However I guess they are only licensed to sell in Canada, and to Gm dealers. Does anyone out there have access to any Choko made duramax hats? I've seen a couple and they are really cool. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i work at a GM dealer.. which one you lookin for? any in particular?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello thank you very much for the reply. There is one that is black/gray with orange stitching on it. Is there any other colors that you know of? I'd like the orange for sure though

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
I tried to order some Duramax apparel from a local dealership. They said they weren't going to make an order because Choko charges a ridiculous amount to ship their orders out west??? DUSTYMAX are you able to get anything out of the current catalog? If so would you be interested in ordering some stuff for me & shipping it to Alberta? I could Paypal you some money? Thanks.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
I just looked at the 2012 fall/ winter catalog. Looks like they discontinued a lot of the GMC Duramax stuff that I was looking for?
Here are some of the shirts I ordered last year. (Had to sell them all because they were way too big)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello thank you very much for the reply. There is one that is black/gray with orange stitching on it. Is there any other colors that you know of? I'd like the orange for sure though
this the one your looking for by chance?

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I tried to order some Duramax apparel from a local dealership. They said they weren't going to make an order because Choko charges a ridiculous amount to ship their orders out west??? DUSTYMAX are you able to get anything out of the current catalog? If so would you be interested in ordering some stuff for me & shipping it to Alberta? I could Paypal you some money? Thanks.
AJ 72, ill have a look tomorrow at the book and see whats available and get back to you hopefully tomorrow night!

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Awesome. Sounds good. Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No its actually a little different. It has a G80 locker badge on one side and the Allison Trans badge on the other. The back part is a mesh like material. In the Choko online cataloge there is a GM duramax hat that looks like it, but ive seen them with the chevy bow tie instead of saying GM. The number is (GM07-2478). Page 60 lower left corner. I really appreciate your looking.GM_fall_winter_2012_brochure.pdf

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you ever get your hat?

Hi there,

I'm just new to the forum and I saw your post. I know it was a while ago, but I work at a GM dealership also and I think we have some duramax hats still kicking around. I'm not sure if we have the exact one you're looking for but I can find out this afternoon.

Let me know if you're still looking.

Cheers!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello there, no I never was able to find one! If you could check and let me know that word be awesome. Thanks for your post.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
GM_Girl, I'm interested in getting some Duramax hats/ shirts! Please let me know what you have available. Trying to make an order from my local dealership is impossible. They only order once a year. So I ordered a bunch of stuff a while ago. Most of it was out of stock, and the shirts I got were all way too big so I sold them on here.

By the way, welcome to the DF!!! Do you drive a Duramax?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It sure is. I'll take it. Do you have any others in different colors? Regardless I'll take that one. My address is 48831 if you could look up shipping. Cheapest rate. How much for the hat?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The hat is $20. I'll find out how much to ship to that zip code and will get back to you.

No, I don't have any other Duramax hats. We've got limited space and carry all 4 GM lines so we have to save room for the Buicks, Caddies and baby Chevies. However, my dealership is willing to order some stuff. If a couple of you want some stuff, we'll just get one big order.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AJ_72, are there specific shirts/hats you want? If not, I'll go over the Choko stuff we can get and post some pics. By the way, you took my user name! I often use AJ_72 or AJ_1972

No, I don't own a Duramax (I wish!!). I am a salesperson at a GM dealership in Ontario. I just happened to come across this thread on a Google search for Choko shirts and thought I could help.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Any idea why those products aren't sold in the states? I bet they would sell.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts