Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Is this it? It's the right part #

I'd like that hat please! Shipped to Lethbridge AB T1H 6P9. Do you have a Paypal?

The hat is $20. I'll find out how much to ship to that zip code and will get back to you.

No, I don't have any other Duramax hats. We've got limited space and carry all 4 GM lines so we have to save room for the Buicks, Caddies and baby Chevies. However, my dealership is willing to order some stuff. If a couple of you want some stuff, we'll just get one big order.
I'm in for an order of Duramax gear.

AJ_72, are there specific shirts/hats you want? If not, I'll go over the Choko stuff we can get and post some pics. By the way, you took my user name! I often use AJ_72 or AJ_1972

I will have to look at the current Choko catalog online too see what I'd like. But I can't look at the online catalog on my phone. Can you order anything in the current catalog?
My initials + plus the year I was born (yes I'm old...)

Any idea why those products aren't sold in the states? I bet they would sell.
GM-Girl, I'm sure if your interested in doing a group order, you would sell a bunch of stuff to the guys on here. As there is very little Duramax apparel available. You might have to check if that is gonna ruffle any feathers because you are not a paying vendor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No Choko in the States

I'm going to guess that it has to do with the GM licensing. There's probably a different company in the states that is licensed to make and sell GM logo'd stuff. I'm sure if they could, they would. What company would ignore a market that size?

I don't think we'll ruffle any feathers because we are a licensed Choko retailer. I'll will be making sure before we get going too far into the group order thing.

So far, I've got 3 of you who want the GMC Duramax hat. That's no problem. I will be in touch with each of you once I find out what shipping will be to your locations.

Cheers!:drink

·
Registered
322 Posts
i would love to have one also. balt. md 21210

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys,

I haven't forgotten about you! GM is having a sale and I have been crazy busy. I've got the hats. I haven't got shipping amounts yet. I was speaking to our Choko rep on Tuesday and most of the merchandise now is HD, not specifically DuraMax. However, she did have another Duramax hat and we've ordered a few of them. Once they arrive, I'll post a picture. Maybe - from a cost point of view - it might be better to wait until the other hats come in. Then, it's just ONE shipment instead of two separate shipments.

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
^^^ Sounds good to me. I really think GM is dropping the ball when it comes to Duramax merchandise. I'm sure they would sell a ton of stuff if it was available...

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
GM_Girl, Could I get a pic & price on the GMC HD mugs? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Canadian only GM hat

Looking to by a GM hat from Choko, can anyone help me out, I live in USA.
I have Paypal.
Thanks
Coop45

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts