Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
ive had my truck for 8 months and haven't raced one car/truck yet nobody wants any... i dont know why!

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Joe, I would let you beat me if you lived closer just to make you feel better.:D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
jeeze I hate people who buy fast car and don't race. I always pull up even to powerjokes on the road and just look at them till they get pissed and punch it. They younger people I've raced have been pretty cool, win or lose.

There was that kid with the 7.3 I had to call him out to get him to line up. I overboosted in my excitement in 2wd and spun till I hit third, and still whooped him.

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
out of about 2 and a half years of owning my truck, only one guy had the balls to pull up beside me and make some noise..

it was an lly or an lbz (couldnt tell because it was night time) it was stock height with almost bald 305s, a loud exhaust and what i think was a cheapo tuner like bully dog or something.

luckily i had the quad 90 (i run it on the "stock, no dpf tune" these days :cool: lol) or else he would have beat me..

he was a really great sport about it and it was a good rush :thumbsup

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
there was like 10 cars behind us and a ton of smoke when we left the light :rof people in hamilton are pretty oblivious to the diesel truck scene so they must have been thinking "WTF?" :rof

·
Registered
149 Posts
come to va it seems like everone wants to play.. i try to leave my tune down cause i really cant afford to buy a tranny. it seems like im the only broke one in va. everyone else has built trans, injectors, turbo mod of some sort.

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
is your family in the truck too when you're out looking for trouble?! lol

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Dude we tried messing with a Challenger on the way home last night and the dude straight up laughed at me. It really pissed me off to the point I wished I was driving my truck instead of the GF ( I was a little drunk) It seems I cant ever find any races on the street and the only time i see something worth my time i am driving something slow

·
Registered
736 Posts
I have random people try and run me every day lol. Old people in subaru's, powerstrokes with trailers, UPS trucks, and little boys in hondas. I mess with them and get like 5 lengths on them then let off until they get even (still hammer down) and then I say bye bye :D

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
i hear that,people are wising up to what Duramax trucks are capable of......:that man I got a sweeeet kill on a sts Cadillac a few weeks ago,i saw he tried hitting it when we left the light,but i hammered down [i was on his driver side]:Dwhen i peeped the mirror I had a very THICK cloud of smoke pushing against his driver door......hahahait was funny as hell:rof the PPE hot+2 is on lvl 4 all the time............225hp,325tq,sc stage 5 trans handles the shifts nicely!!!!

·
Registered
22,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i hear that,people are wising up to what Duramax trucks are capable of......:that man I got a sweeeet kill on a sts Cadillac a few weeks ago,i saw he tried hitting it when we left the light,but i hammered down [i was on his driver side]:Dwhen i peeped the mirror I had a very THICK cloud of smoke pushing against his driver door......hahahait was funny as hell:rof the PPE hot+2 is on lvl 4 all the time............225hp,325tq,sc stage 5 trans handles the shifts nicely!!!!
thats great! i bet he was a little torqued!

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
thats great! i bet he was a little torqued!
hahaha,best part was it was a brother and his lady they had the music bumping,so I pull up next to him and FIRST drown his sound system totally out,then he tries to race me when the light turned green,then when he seen that I easily put him 4 car lenghts back without breaking a sweat he was pretty shame,but hry I didn't initiate it,I waited till he gassed on it then I kicked the ol LBZ in the ass and she went screaming past like he was stopped!!PPE hot+2 on lvl 4!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I obliterated a integra the other day... After a couple lights of me destroying him off the line at the 3rd light he gave me the thumbs up....

Killed a beemer on the highway too!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Yeah people are definitely wising up. Except my buddy's SCT 6.slow he keeps getting sucked up. Gotta give him an A+ for trying :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts