Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a mouthpiece for sale for a 05 Dmax LLY, PM me or call me @ 615 587 0053. Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The LBZ or the AFE is what I am looking for. Is the AFE a better piece than the factory LBZ?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I have both the AFE and the stockers (used) if you're interested. I'll have mine on the Dyno this weekend just did the AFE mouthpiece and the Banks Hot side intercooler pipe on Saturday. I"ll post up numbers when I'm done.

·
Registered
987 Posts
the afe MP fit very nice and showed great improvements on my dads lly when we installed it this weekend. the MP upgrade is def a must-have for the lly when you start throwing more power through it!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
If anyone has a mouthpiece for sale for a 05 Dmax LLY, PM me or call me @ 615 587 0053. Thanks
I have several dozen, $75 ea.

Or get the original IOH kit HERE It is a full plumbing replacement kit, all temperature rated parts and instructions, with tuning tips to best take advantage of the additional mass air flow and lowered intake heat. It does not disappoint.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I know that a lot of people talk trash about the afe bladerunner because of the price, but I would rather go with something that fits, and not have to hack on my stock intake. I have heard of people doing the lbz mp mod, and having the couplers between the intake and mp slip apart. I would rather have piece on mind knowing that it fits, which is why I went with the afe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts