Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to buy a duramax next month and i want to do some upgrades with the money i get get from selling my Z71 that i have now and i have some extra cash to spend so if anybody could give me advice on what i should get done to it this will be my first duramax so i dont know much about them although my friends do i know im going to get EFI live first thing but i want more than that my buddy said i sould get twin turbos but then i would have to get new trans and injectors and some other stuff so could someone tell me what i should get to make it fast as hell and what other upgrades i would have to have to make it fast along with the twin turbos bc i wanna get it all done at the same time at the shop so just let me know what you think i should get to make it fast and if you know of anyone who is selling a 4x4 4 door Dmax the truck would have to be in Texas bc i live near houston heres my info my name is Raymond my number is 213-447-5898 thanks for your time please help i know nothing about Dmax's!!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
EFI DSP 5
AD II Lift pump
Stage 4 trans
straightpipe exhaust w/downpipe
Garrett 4094 turbo
Tie rods, pitman/idler arm braces
traction bars if you plan on anything competitive
Intake(not going to suggest brands because I don't feel like starting that debate)
Gauges
That should get you started

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
meyerperformance.com
huskerdiesel.com
aligatorperformance.com

there is a million. Click on "forums" at the top of the web page. Scroll down until you get to the vendor jungle. Post a thread in there of what you want with your questions. they'll give you their bids and perhaps lead you down a better path than I have

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
^ good people!

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Give Dustin a call. Great service and Rob is the best as far as EFI goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts