Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

I need some help!!!

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  brino1 
#1 · (Edited)
i got my efi live stuff from idaho rob yesterday and have no clue how to copy my stock tune to get it sent to rob.:help

#2 ·
do you mean the v2? the instruction sheets should help, but what step are you having trouble with?

#4 ·
plug into truck. enter info stuff for license. once tune tool is open. press the button with the green arrow up top. switch it to the correct ecm then read it. save it as your stock tune. open up email. attach it at file. and email it to his address. icant remember it off the top of my head

#5 ·
If you still need help let me know. I will send you the e-mail that Rob sent me that tells you how to do it. Or just call and talk to Dustin or Monte at their shop. They will help you out. (208) 685-1000

#6 ·
make it easy just call who you bought it from....:poke[1]:

#8 ·
It is super easy. No reason to worry.

#10 ·
Yes. I got mine back after 2 or 3 days. Rob is super busy these days. It might take a couple days. Well worth the wait. He will also send the instructions on how to install the tunes step by step.

#11 ·
got tunes today and installed the dsp5 switch.followed email for programing ecm.it does have more git up,but the dsp switch selections are all the same.i know i installed the switch pins correctly.looks like ill be calling monte tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.