Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took the plunge and bought efi live from duramax tuner and im freaking lost on this. Is there anybody in the san antonio area willing to help me out? :help

·
Noob
161 Posts
subscribed... i'll probably be headed to efi in a year, i'd like to know who's into it around here

·
Registered
926 Posts
What part of it are you talking about?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any were in san antonio i will meet up any were i would really like to get this going

·
Registered
926 Posts
I'm around 50 miles west of Houston, a few hours from S.A., what I meant was what part of EFI Live do you need help with?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont understand pretty much the whole thing just need to sit down with someone and walk me through it

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump........

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks underlord some good info im gonna tinker with it for a while and see if i cant figure it out

·
it goes vroom then bang!
608 Posts
im in the same boat as f-bombed i live in the north side of houston and i just need to sit down with someone and have then walk me through it lol im a l2 master tech but i have no clue with this stuff lol if anyone around houston wants to meet up that would be a great help.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
I do not see what the big deal is with it. If you read the instruction manuals it shows you how to get started. As far as the tuning goes and understanding what does what and how, that is going to be a process you will have to play with for a while to understand. I have messed with mine enough I am getting a pretty good understanding of it. But I am no tuner for sure.

·
Registered
622 Posts
im from san antonio and have been playing with efi for a while. i can show you how to use it, as far as loading tunes into your truck, pulling tunes, and the different functions of the scan tool and tune tool but if your looking for someone to teach you how much percentage to adjust injection timing C for example, then that just takes time and im not the right person for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts