Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a I phone app for the duramax forum website ? Thought I read there was one but can't find it. If anyone know let me know. Just got new 4s

Registered
Autoguide app does it

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

Registered
autoguide app

Registered
Auto guide ftw! (it's not free however)

Definitely NOT sent from my iPhone while jumping on a trampoline wearing a banana hammock..

Registered
Just download autoguide app on my shiny new iPhone 4s. Now I just gotta figure out how to start a dmax iMessage chat group to calm my bbm addiction

Registered
Autoguide. Love the app!

Registered
my commando phone shows that up, when i get on here, whats it for

Registered
^it just makes access to the forum a while lot easier when you arent near a computer. A lot faster/easier to use than getting on the forum using the internet browser on your phone.

Registered
^it just makes access to the forum a while lot easier when you arent near a computer. A lot faster/easier to use than getting on the forum using the internet browser on your phone.
Or when your at work and there ain't sh*t going on LOL.

Registered
wish i could have my phone at work :rolleyes: dang security....

Registered
Where do you work or would ya have to kill me if ya told me?

Registered
Where do you work or would ya have to kill me if ya told me?
nah, nothing special ops or anything that cool. I'm a crew chief on the B-2 , so they don't like us with recordable media devices around the flight line or bad things happen :poke[1]:

Are you in too?

Registered
Are you a WO? Been in over 6 years. Spent enough time in the Show me state

Registered
Nope, just a normal enlisted guy, we don't have WO ranking in the af, dunno why really.

Registered
O. Same here I'm just an E5. I'm Army National Guard tho.

Registered
Nice, nice. E4 checking in over here, blah. Our guard guys definitely have a good gig going down here, dunno about in your area lol.

Registered
Pretty good. I enjoy it. Seen some of the world. But we derailed this thread pretty good! Sorry OP

Registered
hell yeah :drink

but i'm sure he'll be alright.. considering his question was answered in the first response lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts