Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after my recent trip to the dunes I decided that its time to make my quad quicker. I have a TRX 450R that is pretty much stock besides a HRC kit (Cam). Now I want to go fast and I am thinking Nitrous because i have always wanted to play with it. Anybody ever ran it on a quad before? I am thinking a 20HP shot seems kind of small but keep in mind the bike has 40 something HP stock.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have never ran it on mine before but i am seriously looking at the boondocker efi kit for my KFX 450. Im at 62 horse on the dyno right now, so a 20 horse shot would be wicked

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish i had EFI on my bike man no jets to worry about. A chip and exhaust makes them scream. I get schooled racing up a hill all the time. I like having a reliable bike but if i blow it oh well. Cool fusion is another brand i have seen and they seem to be a little cheaper than a boondockers kit

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats what i am thinking! I just joined a TRX 450R forum but it seems kind of slow over there. I am going to try my hardest to conceal the bottle so no one can tell that i am running Nitrous on my bike. My bike looks all stock. I never wanted the loud exhaust systems cause you end up going def on those long rides that i like to go. I just hope i dont break anything on my first Nitrous run. I just need to find a cheap kit so far i have found a NX kit for $575. I wonder if any of the Vendors here can get me a good deal on that kit i found since its a NX kit.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.... Anyone running the giggle juice on their quad?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah i will hit a hooker and not even blink an eye!! Haha just kidding. I dont care if i blow up my quad its a cheap fix and its not a daily driver like my truck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nos

Ran some on my race boat (outboard) one thing for sure nothing else is like the rush when you push the button

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that was Craig messing with me last night when i was drunk.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I dont know about juicing a quad, but I think ya need some help, the sheep I can understand, but the sixteen hundred pounds of ladies in swim wear? HOLY MOLY!!

thanks for the laugh dude!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah thank Craig for that one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts