Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 02 chevy silverado 2500 lb7. it’s throwing a po500 code and a p0722 code and abs codes c0237 c0236 c0223 c0221 c1900. i was crusing 80 on the highway and all of a sudden it started to gain speed so i stopped and then the abs, service engine light, and p brake light all came on and it was stuck in second on way home and then now it’s stuck in 1st this happened before all that stuff happened then after that all the codes popped up. the gear shifter in reverse or drive it starts to blink and puts it in neutral when it blinks. i replaced vehicle speed sensor, nbsu, pigtail to speed sensor, and input shaft speed sensor, and it was fixed for about 3 miles then did it all again. the gear selector when you put it in reverse or drive the box around it will start flashing and it goes into neutral. i’m at college and my trucks at home and i need my truck do any of y’all know what it could be any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Did you look up all those "C%' codes to see what causes them and what to address?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not what you want to hear but if it was my truck it would be going to a dealer soon to get checked out. That is way too odd and too many codes to self diagnose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts