Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating on the stage 2 Icon leveling kit on my truck. Is there any reason why I don't really see anyone running their stuff on here? Their UCA's look great and the uni ball setup seems like it would be a lot nicer than ball joints.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Is there any reason why I don't really see anyone running their stuff on here?
Because almost $2K for UCA's and four shocks is just crazy :Hmmmhmm

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had the icon leveling kit on my 2015 and IMO, its not worth the high cost at all. The uniball is very tight and they sell it completely exposed!! You have to buy separate $50 caps to cover them. Their shocks are the most expensive part and I did not notice much difference over using the stock ranchos with spacers.

Ball joint UCAs are smoother and also easily serviceable. ICON will tell you they break and then you are stranded. I've not heard of anyone breaking one under normal circumstances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.