Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

IDAHO BOMBERS monthly dinner meet

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  MileHighD-Max 
#1 · (Edited)
4th wed of each month. nampa golden corral. weve been doing this for several years along with dyno days, bomb parties, and camptrips. 'IDAHO BOMBERS' has been an established diesel pickup club and has been active since early 2002.

starts officially at 7pm but we start gathering in the nw corner of parking lot at 6.15 to admire each others rigs. wed march 28 is the date for this months meeting.

this club is open to all brands of diesel pickups.:drink :gearjamin

more talk and pictures [since im not able to post pics on this site] on the idaho gathering section on our idaho truck club forum www.idahobombersforum.com

#5 ·
Time to start one!

Just got to thinking about it... maybe it's time to get one started... You ought to send me information about the one over there and we can get a new chapter going in IF! :D

#6 ·
I dont know a thing about the one on the west side of the state.. i live in Poky...

anyways. what we should do is get a list together of how many members that are interested that are in IF, and Poky, and depending on that number decide where to start the chapter at.

#7 ·
Sounds like a plan to me, we ought to send the Admin something about adding area specific threads to the main board of this forum. From there it would be easy unless you know of some way to see where everyone is from...

We could have get togethers and hang out with our friends and families. Have trash pick ups and other community awareness type stuff... I don't know, just a thought. Going out for drinks (or soda pops, whatever suits peoples fancy) every once in a while with the boys... talk trucks and the latest and about the latest and greatest. I'd say some kind of truck competitions but I'm not sure what I'd want to do with mine... :D

Anyway, sounds fun man! Let's talk more about it...

:drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.