Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a kid in my drafting class my freshman year that added me on Facebook not to long ago. This kid has never been "wrong" in his mind, but he is 90% of the time...
He messages me asking what I drive, I told him a chevy 2500.
He said "why?" "they are slow" and that "they don't have diesel motors"
He then proceeded to say that I have a 6.0l gas and that it is the only engine available for my truck...
Then, after him saying my truck was slow, I tell him it'd beat his ford (rclb f250 with the 5.4!!!) he said I probably would, but I wouldn't be able to beat a ford raptor..he then tells me I can beat a 5.0 mustang and camaro's but not the all mighty f-150 raptor...And there is no way I'd beat a gt500(probably can't but I think it'd be pretty close in the 1/4).
First thing I'm thinking is WHY?..why would a raptor beat a mustang in his mind, and why would he think gm doesn't make diesels?
Also why would he call me out with cars that he has never even driven?
This made me laugh and also irritated me with how dumb he was. Next time I see him with my truck intact I will drive him to a gas station and fill my truck up with diesel and then find some raptors to race lol.
:D

·
Registered
772 Posts
What a dipshit

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
just tell him that if a raptor is so great then why (as an owner) would one of your PRIMARY concerns be the frame breaking? haha that's one of my favorite remarks around here to the raptor loyalists :drink watching them backpedal is priceless!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^haha yep! seems the "invincible" aren't so much after all....

·
Registered
483 Posts
knob for sure. let him have it IMO.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
i woulda had fun with it, i woulda agreed with him and fed him a long but steady stream of lies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts