Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could build a pulling truck and money was no object, what would you build?

What truck would you start with and what would you do to it?

Let the dreaming begin!

·
Registered
324 Posts
This thread could get real crazy real fast... But subbed to see where it goes!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
this outta be good...

dont know enough to call anything the best, with the exception of EFI Live

subbed to see how this one turns out :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
well that is what im building a puller work truck from hell.check it out.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'd probably get myself a nice cummins with 2 sets of compounded turbos 2 10" hood stacks about a foot higher then the cab and just stack a bunch of tuners on it and it Would smoke like crazy and obviously be around 15000 hp and she would out pull any duramax out there! Oh and I'd flip my mirrors out for the added aero dynamics/cool factor :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well...I'd figure out a way to build an ol' 6.5 and make it stomp anything around..........and if that didn't work. Id get an lb7 built with tripplets somehow pushing 2000hp :)

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
A fully built, Sigma-pumped 12v Cummins with a custom charger would be hard to beat. Full ladder bar tube frame with lift off body would also be sweet. I'd shoot for somewhere around 2000hp as well.

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
3.0 truck chris? I think 2.8 would be a lot more enjoyable... but a sigma'd 12v would be sick!

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
3.0 truck chris? I think 2.8 would be a lot more enjoyable... but a sigma'd 12v would be sick!
Mod. :) I forgot the SCS reverser with rockwells.

2.8 is pretty much extinct.
For a competitive 2.6 puller I would build a LBZ Dmax. Nothing fancy...built motor & trans, custom s475, lots of suspension work, get it close to 6k so I could hang a shitload. Throw on a nice set of Interco's and call it a day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts