Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I posted anything here. I haven't really needed to as my stock 2016 Chevy 2500 has been doing great. It did have the head gaskets replaced at 57000 km under warranty. It's pulled everything g I've needed it to. Including my over weight 5th wheel.

Because I'm over the cargo weight by about 500 pounds, I decided to trade it in. I ordered a 2020 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW crew cab short box pretty much fully loaded in May 2021. In July I was told it would be a 2021 model. Well it was finally delivered to my dealership last week. Spent a few days getting a trade in value for my truck and today I signed the loan papers. Only problem is they had to cut a couple of options, rear seat warmers being the biggest one. I'll get the spec sheet with it to find out for sure. But it has front heated and steering wheel so I'm happy. Also got a sun roof, never had one before. I pick it up on Friday at lunch and drop off the old one.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
10,741 Posts
Welcome back!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts