Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
I wish I could find them that cheap and I would have already hit Purchase!! Haha

I have gotten 3 quotes from shops around me including discount tire and they are all between 1500 and 1600 for 4 tires mounted, balanced, and installed.

It's crazy I know which I why I am still riding my stock wheels today I just can't pull the trigger on that much money.

However the Mastercrafts that were recommended to me I have read really good reviews on as well as used the Cooper At3 which is the same thing and it did really good and is significantly cheaper which I why I am considering it.
Where are you located ? and what size tires are you looking for ?
Have you searched online for the size tire your looking for, I've found G2's for about $250 ea, the Ridge Grapplers 295/55R20 tires that I have now $321 ea, without my Discount tire family discount.
If the tire shops are screwing you on pricing you can find online I wouldn't buy from these shops.

Discount Tire should mount them and balance buying 4 tires, sometimes you have to twist their arm a little.
The Vision rims/wheels I have my G2's mounted on average cost is $110 each X 4 = $440 rims alone.

Search and price here https://www.discounttiredirect.com/tires/brands

Buy what you feel comfortable with, there's lots of good brand tires out in the market place that people like.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I wish I could find them that cheap and I would have already hit Purchase!! Haha

I have gotten 3 quotes from shops around me including discount tire and they are all between 1500 and 1600 for 4 tires mounted, balanced, and installed.

It's crazy I know which I why I am still riding my stock wheels today I just can't pull the trigger on that much money.

However the Mastercrafts that were recommended to me I have read really good reviews on as well as used the Cooper At3 which is the same thing and it did really good and is significantly cheaper which I why I am considering it.
Where are you located ? and what size tires are you looking for ?
Have you searched online for the size tire your looking for, I've found G2's for about $250 ea, the Ridge Grapplers 295/55R20 tires that I have now $321 ea, without my Discount tire family discount.
If the tire shops are screwing you on pricing you can find online I wouldn't buy from these shops.

Discount Tire should mount them and balance buying 4 tires, sometimes you have to twist their arm a little.
The Vision rims/wheels I have my G2's mounted on average cost is $110 each X 4 = $440 rims alone.

Search and price here https://www.discounttiredirect.com/tires/brands

Buy what you feel comfortable with, there's lots of good brand tires out in the market place that people like.
I am in good ole TN! And I have searched around online and the shops are pretty close to the same prices I see online.

I believe I have decided upon a 305/55r20.

I will check discount tire and price them there too and see what it comes out too. Thanks for that link!!

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discount Tire Direct is online buying, they’ll set you up at a local Discount Tire to get everything installed.
if you scrolled down towards the bottom you’ll see.
FREE Mounting & Balancing
On any Tire & Wheel Package

A little farther down you’ll see contact info for any questions, click on it and give them a call.

The bigger the tire and wheel you’ll spend more $

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Discount Tire Direct is online buying, they’ll set you up at a local Discount Tire to get everything installed.
if you scrolled down towards the bottom you’ll see.
FREE Mounting & Balancing
On any Tire & Wheel Package

A little farther down you’ll see contact info for any questions, click on it and give them a call.

The bigger the tire and wheel you’ll spend more $
Thanks for that! I will check them out and maybe find a store close to me to ask them

21 - 24 of 24 Posts