Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your like me and like to have cold drinks for the long road trips I found the cooler that fits. Igloo maxcold 36 fits perfect in the area between front seats and rear bench. The center armrest will still open but you will not be able to raise it up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention. NBS crew cab

·
Registered
165 Posts
also where you picked it up at please?

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
My In-Cab Refrigerator...
:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
What is that furry think on your arm rest????

·
Registered
566 Posts
Probably a soft bed for his dog, thats what we have for our dog.

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,484 Posts
Probably a soft bed for his dog, that’s what we have for our dog.
It's a big deep pillow to make an actual functioning armrest over the console for travel, instead of GM’s idea of a cruel joke with their fold downs that rest down around your hip and crowd you over. :smoking1

The biggest and most comfortable seats and the best functioning console on the Dmax were in the early LB7 years. Every generation change since then, they’ve been getting smaller and less comfortable, and harder to clean (fabric).

Oh, and it’s a landing pad for the Dog, coming from the back seat to anxiously get out for a sniff at a stop. :hyper Can't let 'em ride up front anymore, airbags will kill 'em if they ever go off. :p

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats a bad ass i have the whole back seat with a cover like that looking like i killed a tiger for my dog dont want the leather to get scratched:rockin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts