Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok rite now ive got the tranny and turbo out of my truck with 500 extra what up grades should i do while im this far down

·
Registered
817 Posts
hmm not to much you can do for $500 to those items. you could put in a full transgo or that billet wheel from sdp but you will be waiting for the wheel so better to do the transgo

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Sig says he has a built tranny.... down pipe?

·
Registered
817 Posts
woops maybe pay attention. ya down pipe sounds like a good idea, or get your turbo powder coated

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a down pipe to and I was looking and the cp3 fuel feed line kit from ppe any cp3 upgrades I can do to?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Buy an LBZ regulator for your CP3 because it will increase your line pressure. Its like $150.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Buy an LBZ regulator for your CP3 because it will increase your line pressure. Its like $150.
Caveat.....You will need to modify some fields in your fuel tables to make it run right.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What alldo I need to do to run the lbz reg?

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
Caveat.....You will need to modify some fields in your fuel tables to make it run right.
John is correct I forgot to tell you that.

What alldo I need to do to run the lbz reg?
Just let your tuner know and he should be able to adjust it for you.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Have fun putting it in. I just did it and it sucks a big fat one. Put the $150 towards the FPR and the rest towards traction bars or a centerlink

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What was the hard part about it and I've got the turbo out of the truck so I've got a lil more room but do u think it worth it and ill do the fpr to

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and I've traction bars but I don't 4wd lanch so no need fpr a center link

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hell yeah it's worth it. That extra couple thousand psi of rail pressure is isn't going to be felt by the seat of your pants but it'll help track times with some tuning...

You could always put that extra $500 in to Scotts billett compressor wheel he just started selling for the LB7's IHI turbo. $450 and you already got the turbo out. Just drop it in and get quicker spool up and more boost right there!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea ive already got them in tried to update my Sig but this phone sucks lol but I have my turbo port polished with his wheels bills intake and horn with mbrp down pipe. But while it down Ill do the ppe hose and fpr anything else yall can think of?

·
Registered
831 Posts
You already got sleeves, a centerlink and I/P arm braces? With those you could drop the T-bars and cut some good 60 ft times in 4wd...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
True I could but no need for p/i braces with my lift the way its designed there a waste of money as far as the center link is rather keep my driveablity and tire ware to the low all tho I have looked into it but pointless lol if I wanted a drag truck id cut 1500 pounds off and drop it on stock size wheels instead of 35s

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but thanks for the help man

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I think an awesome upgrade that fits right in the budget would be some RDL uppipes. Nows the time if ever...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it when the guys around here ask me to race them in there lil fart canned hondas I tell them i don't race cars I can run over lol and I want some RDL manifolds and up pipes :) but ill do those when I stud and tip it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts