Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a good set of Mirrors that are wider than stock. I want to see better, I've seen them around, but looking for advice on a good set.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,020 Posts
I would go with the NBS tow mirrors. Thats what I have and I love them. I got mine from discountautomirrors.com

·
Registered
82 Posts
They will bolt on no problems(I have an 03 sierra)? I'm looking for some as well and thats exactly what i want for a cheap price.

Part Number: CV39L will work?

·
Registered
82 Posts
If i can get new mirrors for $110 shipped, id rather go that way if they fit. Plus they are sold. ;)

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discountautomirrors.com if u have a gmc put in chevy silverado they don't have sierras listed for some reason but they will fit

·
Registered
422 Posts
If i can get new mirrors for $110 shipped, id rather go that way if they fit. Plus they are sold. ;)
110 shipped for new tow mirrors are you sure your not just looking at one side haha. they are 118$ each side from what i have found in most places.

·
Registered
82 Posts
From discountautomirrors yeah, BUT they are the manual non heated ones.. my truck doesnt have all that stuff anyway.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got my Kool Vue Tow Mirrors on eBay for 199 shipped and they were power and heated. I like them a lot, took 10 minutes to install both.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,020 Posts
Yeah, I didn't mean mirrors for a NBS, I meant that style of mirror. I was refering to the ones like I have

·
Registered
46 Posts
^^ Those are the ones I got on ebay. Great looking truck buy the way!!

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,020 Posts
Thanks, looks a little different now, different wheels/tires and fog lights are back in it now. Mine are power/heated, but the heated part doesn't work if there is no rear window defrost. I still love them and they're great for towing!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ah gotcha.. thats what im lookin for. I searched under silverado for the OBS on discountautomirror, but dont seem to see any on there, just for NBS. There's some on ebay though for $211 shipped

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
just put your year of truck in and then go to like the second page and they are there
trust me

·
Registered
809 Posts
just put your year of truck in and then go to like the second page and they are there
trust me
yeah they are on there,i finally ordered mine yesterday,i ran them through my body shop and got an extra 10% off.:neener

·
Registered
82 Posts
trust me
Mmm, thanks! I clicked on the telescoping mirror on the side instead of going through the pages. Weird how it wouldnt show up there though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts