Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if theres anyone from Indiana on here im from Lagrange bout a hour north of FT Wanye

·
Firefighter/EMT-B
426 Posts
I live in in the southern part of Indiana. I live in Holland, it is about 45 mins NE of Evansville.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in in the southern part of Indiana. I live in Holland, it is about 45 mins NE of Evansville.
one of my friends from college lives in montgomery how far are ya from there

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
I'm originally from Paoli which is down in Southern Indiana, but now I live in Indianapolis while my wife finishes up college

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm originally from Paoli which is down in Southern Indiana, but now I live in Indianapolis while my wife finishes up college
I just moved back from indy to LaGrange 2 months ago was going to college at Lincoln tech for Diesel mechanics and working at goodyear as a alingment tech while i was in school

·
Former GM Tech and parts
3,025 Posts
I live in the Turkey Run area, if you know where that is. Been here my whole life, really... Terre Haute for a time while in college

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm from the North part of Indiana. I live in Laporte, its about 15mins from the lake.

·
Firefighter/EMT-B
426 Posts
one of my friends from college lives in montgomery how far are ya from there
Montgomery is about 45 mins North of me.

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
I just moved back from indy to LaGrange 2 months ago was going to college at Lincoln tech for Diesel mechanics and working at goodyear as a alingment tech while i was in school
I went to Lincoln Tech for diesel mechanics and management back when they first moved into the new school.

·
Firefighter/EMT-B
426 Posts
I live in the Turkey Run area, if you know where that is. Been here my whole life, really... Terre Haute for a time while in college
Going to be camping up there this summer, nice area.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
191 Posts
Also went to Lincoln Tech. Close to last classes to be in the building downtown.

I'm 15 minutes north of Lafayette.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also went to Lincoln Tech. Close to last classes to be in the building downtown.

I'm 15 minutes north of Lafayette.
what did u think of it

·
Registered
191 Posts
It was good. Learned a lot and it has opened many doors for me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
has changed alot then lol there pushing 3,ooo students thru the school a month hard to learn anything instructors jus care about there paycheck, i think the piece of paper sayin i graduated has opened more than what i learned there. its not what ya know its who u know nowadays

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live near Warsaw, IN about one hour west of Fort Wayne.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I live near Warsaw, IN about one hour west of Fort Wayne.
Warsw! i know where that is lol thats where i took my CDL test Horizon Transport was the place i think

·
Registered
205 Posts
i live in North Judson. NW Indiana.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts