Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
howd ya like it?
It was ok, learned more in the shops than I did in school. My first month there they had signed up 5,000 students and didn't have enough room for them.

·
I Sell Fireworks!
361 Posts
Muncie, IN. About an hour south of Ft Wayne.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Registered
384 Posts
:welcome Bloomington here not all that close but closer than the California boys :D:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Live in Brownsburg 12 miles west of Indy!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I drive through all the time does that count for anything:) Just out of curiosity does your state own a full sized county truck with a snow plow or are all of the drivers just afraid to operate them. I about fell out of my truck laughing the first time that I seen one of your mini plow trucks being driven 20 mph with the flashers on. Maybe they are governed at 25 because thats the fastest I have ever seen one go. Up here after a snow our county guys go out with a goal of breaking everyones mail box off from hitting it with snow and driving fast, the day after a storm there is mailboxes laying everywhere. I have never seen a broken mailbox in Indiana but I have seen a ford with 6 doors and a Dodge Magnum towing a 26' TT so I will keep coming backHeyyaa

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fort Wayne here

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Born and raised in Indiana. raised in bedford, then moved to muncie. Stationed in missouri now but I'm usually back in the muncie area a few times per year.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i live in New Albany, Indiana

·
Registered
53 Posts
southern indiana here! i live in petersburg, pike county. Its about 45 minutes northeast of evansville

·
Registered
74 Posts
Living in Albany now, got the Muncie Dragway @ 200 yds. out my back door!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im from a small town called Sweetser, about an hour north of Indy.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Very southeastern corner for me.....about 50 minutes out from Indy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Im about twenty minutes west of indy, right around brownsburg and lebanon

21 - 40 of 63 Posts