Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ricers be like: wheel gap
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i purchased a set of 40% over injectors for my lly on here probably 4 months ago. i haven't had time to install them or to get them installed as of yet. i have heard some bad things about II and im wondering if anyone has any advice for me. my plan for my truck for the time being is to get a lift pump and built tranny installed. then ill worry about more air and fuel aka injectors and sdp twins. i guess id just like to know if id be better of ditching these injectors and buying exergy ones later on when i need them.

anyone have good things to say about II??

thanks for the advice in advance

Caleb Scoles

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Ditch them while they're new and at least try to recover some of your money. Exergy>II.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have had nothing but bad luck with II between pumps and injectors not working right and really poor customer service we dont even bother calling them anymore. I run Exergy CP3 and Injectors and love them both. We also do alot of business with Injectors Direct.

·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, anyone else? Anyone want some injectors!?!? Haha

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
yea i would ditch them. Ill give u $25 shipped

·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Try sending them to Exergy to get checked out, flow tested. You already have them...
yah thats the plan. i figure nobody will buy them unless they come with flow test sheets anyhow.

·
Registered
257 Posts
let us know what exergy has to say about them

·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will do, I know they should flow test fine. They have under 1k miles on them. I've just heard multiple bad reviews, rough at idle, only lasted 20k, etc. don't want an expensive purchase to turn into a regret if I can help it. Plus I would mind putting the money I get for them towards something I actually need now, built trans!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Will do, I know they should flow test fine. They have under 1k miles on them. I've just heard multiple bad reviews, rough at idle, only lasted 20k, etc. don't want an expensive purchase to turn into a regret if I can help it. Plus I would mind putting the money I get for them towards something I actually need now, built trans!
So you got them used?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yah I purchased them from a forum member. With under 1k on them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts