Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle has a 2007 (classic) standard cab LT for sale. Truck is as close to new as you will find. He is super picky about his vehicles and looked for this truck for nearly 2 years. Its got 90k, fresh fluids,new BFG A/T tires,nerf bars,spray in bedliner, B&W gooseneck hitch, new gas shocks and 2 new interstate batteries.

From what I can see the 07 class standard cab with the LT package is pretty rare
He will take 23k for it. He knows what the truck is worth and I am willing to pay that considering the condition. Anything specific I should look for? mainly will be used as a farm truck and light towing.
Thanks!

·
Registered
16,268 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Buy it and enjoy.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that below NADA/KBB? I'd jump on it if i were in the market for a mint stocker.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picking it up Monday. I couldn't find another used truck anywhere on auto trader to compare it to. I was hesitant to get a standard cab but this is a sharp truck, and we already have a crew cab f150.

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
:thumb

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
A lot of guys would kill for a regular cab LBZ, myself included. Enjoy!

Also, post some pictures of it once you pick it up.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
$23K is above NADA for that truck. Price should be closer to $20K.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nada,black book,and KBB all vary. Black book which is what most dealers have told me they use shows it being worth more than what I'm paying, and considering the rarity of the truck I am fine with that. As said my uncle looked for this truck for two years before finding it and he bought it half way across the country. He is very, very picky and keeps his equipment in tip top condition. I have tried to find another one to compare prices but i cannot locate one! It also does have new BFG A/T KO tires,weather tech digital fit floor mats, nerf bars, B&W gooseneck, and a toolbox which all add up to over $1000.

Heres a pic-

Attachments

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Okay, so $21K then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.