Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for injector nozzle. I want 70-100-hp gains. Any help would be great

·
Registered
262 Posts
i was just looking at crankit up diesel and was wondering if there already done 5 position tune is worth it if i sell my propgrammer

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
you could just upgrade the ppe you have to the PPE HOT ET 2 and have 480 to 500rwhp with the right tranny and then stack the ppe duramaximizer and have 540rwhp to 560rwhp along with a lft pump and some other mods..

·
Registered
262 Posts
that sounds like a lot of money i want cheap and effective

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
you will need a bigger tranny with 400+rwhp regardless witch tune you go with..oh ya it gets more expensive from now on..

·
Registered
262 Posts
ohh so i should just stick with mine then

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
the efi live will get you the most power but it takes time to learn all the software untill you do i would stick to the ppe but once you have the tranny done upgrade to the ppe hot et 2 and the duramaximizer and then if you want more power switch to the efi live but i'm thinkling thats all you'll ever want.with the ppe stacked and a lift pump you'll run around high 12's with roughly 540rwhp..

·
Registered
262 Posts
yah that soungds like some thing i will look at. by the way deo you have any videos of your truck on youtube under smoking max

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
the only vid i have online is on Diesel Garage Vids Video - tyre boyz 05 LLY dually with PPE Hot 2+ and at the time this vid was taken the only stuff done to it was a straight exhaust using the stock pipe and the ppe hot et 2..oh excuse my voice at the end of the vid it's a little weird at a 100mph..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts