Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used torque pro to check my injector rates, I do not know the specs so can someone tell me if I'm good? In park Text Screenshot Font Technology Icon
in drive Text Screenshot Font Technology Icon

·
Registered
291 Posts
Is your truck smoking at idle? Fuel knock? Fuel in oil?

If you don't have any of those issues I would t worry about them.

To truly determine balance rates you need to Be able to determine calculated fuel rate.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
At a quick glance they look fine if that was done at operating temp. Cylinder 5 is either low compression, (but not horrible, just lower than the rest) or it's slightly clogged. Nothing to worry about though. Try do the DIY GM injector cleaner to see if that clears the clog some. If not then you may have a bad valve seal or something minor lowering compression a tad. Of course all that is based on fuel rate as mentioned... but it's the basic diagnosis from the info given.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No smoke at idle at all, I'm not sure what you mean by fuel knock, and no fuel in oil that I know of, changing oil tommorow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.