Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's a good dealer to go through, I have 120k on my original injectora and would like to get them sent off and honed out for 45% also flow tested, who can do them?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Exergy Performance is who did mine around 1k if remember right.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about extrude honing? I've heard they flow test and hone out your stock nozzles for around 350-400??

·
Registered
507 Posts
you get what you pay for. extrude does a decent job, fairly reputable shop, but exergy is the bomb.com. Being injectors can cause alot of damage, I'd send them to exergy.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I wouldn't let anybody but exergy do mine, of course that's just an opinion so take it for what it's worth.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea but the price of exergy now a days... how can anyone afford that? I just don't see where it cost 2k to hone out a set of injectors and run them through there testing machines IMO..

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
Quality doesn't cost...it pays

·
Registered
203 Posts
Idk where ur located but a shop around here uses Daves Diesel Performance from Angola, IN and I've heard good things and I have used them to rebuild my cp3 to 30% over an it's been over a year still running strong so I might have them also do my injectors when the time comes we will see, I understand where u are coming from with exergy but it looks like the most u pay for is the balancing part of the injectors otherwise there prices aren't to bad.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I'm just gonna go throw extrude honing

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Through**

1 - 10 of 10 Posts