Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well brought my truck the shop and put on a machine and it showed #1 and #8 injectors are stuck open. I am getting desiel in my oil and running like crap. My question is there any way to get them unstuck? Not smoke just desiel in the oil and running bad, and alot of engine noise up in rpm. Any suggestions, or the best place to get a new set of injectors. Thanks

·
Premium Member
515 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I have 161xxx miles, where did you find the info about them paying for the injectors? Only thing I found is 7 year OR 200,000 and I am already past the 7 years

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine has 196,000. And have been done once @ 99,000 miles. I called the dealer ship a couple weeks ago and they said they stopped doing that. If anybody knows anything else on this, please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
My truck is at the dealership right now and they are paying for all parts. I would call a different gmc dealer and ask them. Mine is past the 7 year mark but still under the 200k so just call around

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
My truck is at the dealership right now and they are paying for all parts. I would call a different gmc dealer and ask them. Mine is past the 7 year mark but still under the 200k so just call around
how'd you get them to do it??

mines past the 7 yr mark but only have 120xxx on my 03

injectors are ok but it'd be nice to know i could get it done when they do crap out

·
Registered
29 Posts
I told them I knew about the 7 yr 200k warranty and told me since I was past the 7 yr but not the mileage, they would pay for part but I have to cover labor. This is at the chevy dealer in irvine, CA

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am constantly having to fight for what is rightfully mine. Seriously like best buy for instance went on deployment and my computer broke and they don't want to replace it even though I have insurance. Complete bullshit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts