Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of the best injectors for a decent price i can get for an 02 lb7? i have the triple dog downloader with the outlook monitor and crazy larry airade intake. My next ? is tranny upgrade...any ideas?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I would worry about a tranny upgrade first. You have your choices of suncoast, ATS, or PPE. (assuming you have the allison) I wouldn't mess with injectors until your tranny is upgraded or if your injectors are already going south.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yea, the tranny is what you need the most. Then i would switch from the bully dog, to EFi Live. With EFi you probably won't need injectors. Fisrt off with the proper tuning, you will not be able to hold rail pressure with one stock cp3, then once you upgrade to dual cp3's you will need a big turbo to keep the air goin. Then you will need rods and probably new psitons. When you have a full on race motor and trans built and the tuning maxed out, then you can worry about injectors. But the LB7 injectors are the highest folwing out of all of the Duramax's. So they are really the least of your worries. But if you insist, then i would suggest Kennedy or MDE. 40% over would probly be more than enough for any application.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts