Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

injectors?

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Kens 
#1 ·
If i have to put injectors in my truck what is the best i need to go with?

#3 ·
what kind of price? and will they last?

#4 ·
There is a set of brand new Bosch injectors with 15% over tips for $2200 thats a good price. On our LB7s they are hit and miss my injectors are original and I have 135000 miles on my truck some go 80000 miles some go 200000 miles.

#6 ·
DAMN!!! what about ATS injectors

#7 ·
Oh yeah I didn't see your truck was an 04 Deeretracks is right if they are going bad and your truck is hazing bring it too a dealership and tell them you want your balance rates check. They will find the bad one and fix it for you. GM had a extended 7yr./200k mile warranty since they know about the problem.

#9 ·
Will they still do it with my banks still on the truck or do i need to take it off?

#12 ·
Alright thanks guys

#13 ·
i can get you brand new ones, no remans, for 225/injector they are not remans, plus 150 core for each, if it is a quick turn around i can probably keep you from getting the core charged to you

#14 ·
I thought you could only get REMANS ... who's manufacturing NEW?

:confused:

#18 ·
I just got off the phone with the local stealer. My balance rates are bad but he says that's not covered by the warranty. He claims that only cracked or leaking injectors are covered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.