Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
What's the proper way to clean the high pressure lines?

Soak in CLR and use a small bottle brush to clean inside and fittings, soapy water, then rinse clean and dry with compressed air.

·
Registered
190 Posts
IMO never buy refurbished get remans right away I've have crap luck with refurbished injectors

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Appreciate the heads up. I do most of my purchases from the Dmaxstore and haven't had any problems. Keep'er rollin

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,777 Posts

·
Registered
5,777 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Warning!!!!!!

Well i stumbled on this thread And since i have a little experience with Andrew Grow/ injectors direct on the other end of the stick, i thought i would share it.

I sold him a set of LLY injectors that i had listed on Duramax diesels. The only way i know that it was him was that his paypal was in his name and shortly thereafter switched to injectorsdirect.com
The agreed on price that he paid me on paypal was $900 dollars. He recieves them and opens up a paypal dispute says that they are damaged, and that he says the little plastic tabs on the top are broken off. And they may have been, i dont remeber looking when i shipped them. As you all know that have seen LLy injectors these dont affect function at all. He says he will accept a discount, (I dont remember exactly how much) of 100 to 200 dollars maybe.
I decide i will not accept the discount, because at this point i decide he is just trying to get a discount after the fact, so i offer a full refund including shipping costs if he will just send them back. Well he says he cant send them back because he already sent them out for testing, But when forced to either send them back or accept my price through paypal claims, he sends me a set of injectors back. I send them to exergy to get them tested, as one of my buddies is wanting them if they test good (at this point i thought they may be a different set because of what he said and the fact that they looked a little different). Well exergy calls and asks where the heck these things come from, because there are internal parts missing, out of most of them and the others were totally shot. Exergy agreed to take the injectors in exchangefor the cost of the testing. I pulled the injectors that i sent him out of the truck and engine myself so i know they were working ones that i sent him. And he sent me crap back. And paypal would do nothing for me.

In other words: This guy is a LIAR and a THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Andrew for repayment, i accept paypal if you gift it, and if you dont do that, when i head out to california one of these days to visit my wifes kin, im gonna come pay you a visit:beat

P.S Sorry for the long reply guys

·
Registered
906 Posts
Well i stumbled on this thread And since i have a little experience with Andrew Grow/ injectors direct on the other end of the stick, i thought i would share it.

I sold him a set of LLY injectors that i had listed on Duramax diesels. The only way i know that it was him was that his paypal was in his name and shortly thereafter switched to injectorsdirect.com
The agreed on price that he paid me on paypal was $900 dollars. He recieves them and opens up a paypal dispute says that they are damaged, and that he says the little plastic tabs on the top are broken off. And they may have been, i dont remeber looking when i shipped them. As you all know that have seen LLy injectors these dont affect function at all. He says he will accept a discount, (I dont remember exactly how much) of 100 to 200 dollars maybe.
I decide i will not accept the discount, because at this point i decide he is just trying to get a discount after the fact, so i offer a full refund including shipping costs if he will just send them back. Well he says he cant send them back because he already sent them out for testing, But when forced to either send them back or accept my price through paypal claims, he sends me a set of injectors back. I send them to exergy to get them tested, as one of my buddies is wanting them if they test good (at this point i thought they may be a different set because of what he said and the fact that they looked a little different). Well exergy calls and asks where the heck these things come from, because there are internal parts missing, out of most of them and the others were totally shot. Exergy agreed to take the injectors in exchangefor the cost of the testing. I pulled the injectors that i sent him out of the truck and engine myself so i know they were working ones that i sent him. And he sent me crap back. And paypal would do nothing for me.

Oh and Andrew for repayment, i accept paypal if you gift it, and if you dont do that, when i head out to california one of these days to visit my wifes kin, im gonna come pay you a visit:beat

well...maybe there is something goin on here. OP why didnt you jjust send yours to exergy in the first place yourself?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
His customer service may be top notch i have no idea, but he is not an honest person

·
Registered
12 Posts

I paid you a fair price for "working" injectors, and they arrived broken. You would not respond to my numerous emails (including pictures of the damaged injectors exactly as they were received) to correct the problem. I opened a dispute on Paypal as a last resort. When you didn't respond to the dispute Paypal had me return the parts to you at MY EXPENSE. A partial refund would have obviously been the fair way to resolve the situation, considering the parts were not delivered in the same condition as they were described. You refused to even communicate with me. I sent you back the same injectors you sent me and never heard a word back from you once throughout the entire process (before or after) I returned the parts. If you had a problem, all you had to do was contact me or at least respond to me. Not only am I a reasonable person, I am EASY to get a hold of. I have purchased dozens of sets of injectors from other forum members without any issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
#1 They were working injectors with with 2 little tabs broken off the top (you say) and they may have. But good used working condition. If they werent you would have sent me the same ones back. AgainLIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Secondly why did you even open a dispute with me on paypal I told you i would refund all 900 dollars which included shipping. In a txt before you opened the dispute. And then when i txt you, you wouldnt respond to my txt until i responded to you through paypal. Right after i responded on paypal i sent you via txt telling you i had responded to you on paypal. And you txt me back immediatly. I asked you about the injectors afterward, but i knew there was no point in pushing it futher as you werent gonna do anything for me.
You heard from me before and after the whole deal. Also you never sent me one email. All of it was either txt or through paypal

so why didnt you communicate with me? Again LIAR!!!!!!!

As for the injectors you sent me how come exergy reported internal parts missing after they came out of a running engine HUH? Did those parts evaporate? again LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have purchased dozens of other sets of injectors from forum members i dont know. But you stole MY injectors, and you know that Andrew. Trust me i wouldnt be raising cane for nothing. Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You miserable lowdown skunk I bet your lying about how the op responded to you to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Clearly I have no reason to choose you out of the 1000+ individuals I have had documented transactions with to try to scam you or screw you over.

eBay Feedback Profile for injectors-direct

FYI the solenoid plugs (as unimportant as they may seem to you considering your lack of care when removing and/or packaging) are the most expensive single component of the injector ($68 each is my cost from Bosch). I wasn't being unfair asking for a measly $100 to make up for the damage, just trying to compensate for the extra time and cost it would take to repair them. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you would have described your parts accurately or taken the time to protect them in shipping. I would have much rather had you refund me $100 and everyone would have been satisfied.

Come to think, I've seen this exact same situation discussed before with the roles reversed: Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers - Duramax Diesels Forum

·
Registered
784 Posts
^^^once again failed to mention the internals that disappeared! To everyone else reading this I know georgiadieselgto personally (we actually met through this forum, so I'm not taking up for someone I've known my whole life) This guy is without a doubt one of the most honest/helpful person I have ever met in my life. I hate to see something like this happen to such a good guy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
^^^once again failed to mention the internals that disappeared! To everyone else reading this I know georgiadieselgto personally (we actually met through this forum, so I'm not taking up for someone I've known my whole life) This guy is without a doubt one of the most honest/helpful person I have ever met in my life. I hate to see something like this happen to such a good guy.

Today is the FIRST time I have heard anything about this since the day we shipped the injectors back (the original transaction took place well over a year ago). We shipped back the injectors in the exact same condition they were received in. We did not disassemble or tamper with them in any way. All I asked for was a $100 dollar refund to cover the damage to a $900 set of injectors. If it was up to me I would have gladly accepted the partial refund of ~12% (which was more than fair) and been done with it. His decision to give the injectors away in exchange for having them tested (which should have cost no more than $200-$300) is completely beyond my control. I would have been more than happy to keep them for $800 (88% of the original price I paid).

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Clearly I have no reason to choose you out of the 1000+ individuals I have had documented transactions with to try to scam you or screw you over.

eBay Feedback Profile for injectors-direct

FYI the solenoid plugs (as unimportant as they may seem to you considering your lack of care when removing and/or packaging) are the most expensive single component of the injector ($68 each is my cost from Bosch). I wasn't being unfair asking for a measly $100 to make up for the damage, just trying to compensate for the extra time and cost it would take to repair them. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you would have described your parts accurately or taken the time to protect them in shipping. I would have much rather had you refund me $100 and everyone would have been satisfied.

Come to think, I've seen this exact same situation discussed before with the roles reversed: Buyer Beware --> 1slomax <--- Chad Rogers - Duramax Diesels Forum
Ok so lets say they they were important. If so i was unaware of the damage.
Shortly after you let me know about the "damage" i informed you that i would give you a full refund, which if you will look in the thread that you posted the link to, the guy in question was not offering a full refund for the return of the injectors, the guy in that thread says he already spent the money on tires, indicating that he wouldnt or couldnt offer a full refund for the return of them.

Now let me ask you this what is not reasonable about a full refund for the return of the product? you keep acting like i was stupid not to take your offer, but that is because you would have made out good on that deal, not me, the reason i didnt take you up on that offer was because i had numerous offers to buy them for the 900, so why would i take less? tell me what is not reasonable about that. Secondly another reason to believe that you sent me a different set back is that you said in a txt when i asked you to return them, is that you already sent them off for testing, so you couldnt send them back, then you suddenly get them back to send them back? and no you didnt tamper with them, you sent me a whole different set of total junk ones thus stealing my good ones.

Look i realize its my word against yours, and everybody on this forum will have to chose who to believe, but i can tell you this.If it wasnt the case, i would have no fight to pick with you at all As far as a reply after i got the injectors back what was there to say to you. All you would have done is deny it just like you are here. The only reason i got into this with you on here is that hopefully i can prevent the other honest guys on here from getting hosed by you and encourage them to give there business to the other honest supporting venders on this forum, and other good business in the diesel industry.
If you want me to shut up, Andrew, 900 dollars will shut me up unless somebody directly asks me for there opinion of you. And i am going to post links to this thread on all the other forums that i am a member of unless i have the money gifted to my paypal within 48 hours. PM me for my paypal if you cant find it in your paypal history.

With this loooong post guys im out of this thread unless i see something that i HAVE to reply to. Sorry for all the crap guys as if we dont have enough of it on here already:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok so lets say they they were important. If so i was unaware of the damage.
Shortly after you let me know about the "damage" i informed you that i would give you a full refund, which if you will look in the thread that you posted the link to, the guy in question was not offering a full refund for the return of the injectors, the guy in that thread says he already spent the money on tires, indicating that he wouldnt or couldnt offer a full refund for the return of them.

Now let me ask you this what is not reasonable about a full refund for the return of the product? you keep acting like i was stupid not to take your offer, but that is because you would have made out good on that deal, not me, the reason i didnt take you up on that offer was because i had numerous offers to buy them for the 900, so why would i take less? tell me what is not reasonable about that. Secondly another reason to believe that you sent me a different set back is that you said in a txt when i asked you to return them, is that you already sent them off for testing, so you couldnt send them back, then you suddenly get them back to send them back? and no you didnt tamper with them, you sent me a whole different set of total junk ones thus stealing my good ones.

Look i realize its my word against yours, and everybody on this forum will have to chose who to believe, but i can tell you this.If it wasnt the case, i would have no fight to pick with you at all As far as a reply after i got the injectors back what was there to say to you. All you would have done is deny it just like you are here. The only reason i got into this with you on here is that hopefully i can prevent the other honest guys on here from getting hosed by you and encourage them to give there business to the other honest supporting venders on this forum, and other good business in the diesel industry.
If you want me to shut up, Andrew, 900 dollars will shut me up unless somebody directly asks me for there opinion of you. And i am going to post links to this thread on all the other forums that i am a member of unless i have the money gifted to my paypal within 48 hours. PM me for my paypal if you cant find it in your paypal history.

With this loooong post guys im out of this thread unless i see something that i HAVE to reply to. Sorry for all the crap guys as if we dont have enough of it on here already:rolleyes:
Sure, I'll send you $800 as a gift through Paypal if you want to send us back the injectors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
For what it's worth, I put 4 of Andrews refurb, not reman, injectors in my truck 33,000 miles ago. I knew it was a roll of the dice, but I was short on cash and my truck was smoking like a cold freight train. Andrew was more than happy to answer questions for me and his customer service was second to none. The injectors are still clicking away and not a stitch of smoke or noise. I'm sure if I had it to do over now, I'd use the remans, but they'd most definitely come from his company. In retail business, there's always going to be a few people upset, and keep in mind that we are ordering injectors that were mediocre at best new from GM. Just my .02.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For what it's worth, I put 4 of Andrews refurb, not reman, injectors in my truck 33,000 miles ago. I knew it was a roll of the dice, but I was short on cash and my truck was smoking like a cold freight train. Andrew was more than happy to answer questions for me and his customer service was second to none. The injectors are still clicking away and not a stitch of smoke or noise. I'm sure if I had it to do over now, I'd use the remans, but they'd most definitely come from his company. In retail business, there's always going to be a few people upset, and keep in mind that we are ordering injectors that were mediocre at best new from GM. Just my .02.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm glad to hear that your truck is running well! For anyone that is interested, we recently updated the "about us" section of our website with information about the equipment we use and a brand new FAQ section to clarify the differences between refurbished, reman, oem, and new injectors.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts