Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I want to monitor (mainly) egt, boost and fuel pressure do I need separate accessories for each of these or does the LMM have any built in? I'm guessing the fuel pressure is built in. Also can I use this like a dsp5 switch with efilive? Sorry but I'm having trouble finding up to date info on this, most info is 2+ years old.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Can not use the CTS insight to switch tunes in LMM.

You will need the egt probe.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Only lb7 switches tunes. Only extra gauge u need is egt. It will read the others off the obd2.,

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I just bought a cts yesterday does anyone know how accurate the fuel mileage readings are?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Generally speaking ........... +/- 2mpg.

Keep in mind that the accuracy with the CTS is identlical to that displayed in the DIC.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ok my buddy has one in his dodge with ungodly amounts of work done to it an it's with in .5 on his and my sle doesnt display mpg so I've always done it on paper I average 19.5 -21 highway depending on my foot and it showed 22 on my way back from Houston and I was watching the mileage on it the whole time so maybe watching it I was a little more conservative with the skinny pedal

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts