Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i installed the Edge CS Race and removed my DPF and put up some 4" MBRP. How can I program it so i disable the DPF. Now my computer is throwing codes. Help ASAP!!!
:help

·
Registered
244 Posts
Today i installed the Edge CS Race and removed my DPF and put up some 4" MBRP. How can I program it so i disable the DPF. Now my computer is throwing codes. Help ASAP!!!
:help

u gotta put it on a power level im pretty sure... try level 2

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks man. Just after I posted this I went and put it on LVL 2 and it deleted the DPF as it installed the new program. I was thinking that their would be some option to delete the DPF manually

·
Registered
105 Posts
2009 dmax....do you still have factory warranty on your truck? If so, how will that work if you need to have warranty work done with the programmer installed? I also have a 2009 and looking to do an exhaust and programmer but don't want to mess with the warranty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can have one or the other but not both :gearjamin

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Not unless your our the nephew of the local GM dealer:D

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
2009 dmax....do you still have factory warranty on your truck? If so, how will that work if you need to have warranty work done with the programmer installed? I also have a 2009 and looking to do an exhaust and programmer but don't want to mess with the warranty.
Call around and find the right dealer. We find more often than not, dealers are willing to work with their customers. If they arent, call another one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i called the dealership where i got my truck, they put my lift and wheels on for me and they said they have no problem with any upgrades and they dont even require they do the labor which saves a lot of money.....doesnt hurt that they all drive pimped out D maxes and lifted 1500's lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts