Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know this thread is a fail for no pictures but I will fix that eventually. A couple weeks ago, Jason in Clemson SC did some work on my truck. I brought down the parts that I bought through MrManners and Jason put them on. What did I get done?.. well, I had a Titan 52 gallon tank, and AirDog and an Amsoil bypass system installed.
Jason owns the Xpresslube in Clemson and he did GREAT work. In no time at all, he had the tank in and I assisted (or should I say I interfered) with the installation of the AirDog. When the AirDog was in, we quit for the night and attacked the Amsoil stuff the next morning. The AirDog did get installed on the outer side of the frame because the tank occupies the space where it would have sat on the inner side of the frame rail.
The Amsoil bypass was a tough install because there wasn’t an easy space to put it with the tank installed and using the brackets Amsoil provided. The solution was to go down the street with some measurements and a drawing and we got a metal shop to fab up a bracket that bolted up to a spot on the frame of my truck that had holes for bolts (no drilling was necessary). I will provide pictures of this soon.
So Jason did a lot of hard work in a very short time for me and got me back on the road. Everything works very well so far with the exception of the range function on driver’s info center. My fuel gauge seems to be accurate and the mileage calculations are as accurate (or inaccurate) as before the tank swap.

If anyone has any questions about how the work was done, let me know and I will answer if I am able to. If I don’t have the answer, I’ll get you in touch with Jason.

Many thanks go to Jason for EXCELLENT work at a VERY reasonable price and thanks also to MrManners for getting me the parts I wanted for good prices!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Hey Ellis! Thanks to you man! It was a pleasure to meet you and work for you. Oddly enough, I just now clicked on to the forum and saw this thread...hehee! Im very happy that you are pleased with all the new goodies! Take care! Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts