Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i finally got the down pipe taken off it was a pain in the ass and finally got it off. What do i need to take off to install the batmo wheel? was told i didn't have to take off the turbo which i really don't want to? help please.

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks big time i have been looking and looking and didn't find anything. this helped alot i already took my down pipe off cause im going to replace it. now I know which steps it will take to get it done. ill try to do a write up with pics so it helps out.

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its a pain in the a** but hopefully i get it done this week. ill make sure i get some pics to help you out. have you taken your down pipe off yet?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
im also considering this. had to pay my annual insurance bill last month and just put injectors in it. so im a little low on cash so it will have to wait.

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im also considering this. had to pay my annual insurance bill last month and just put injectors in it. so im a little low on cash so it will have to wait.
yea thats not fun at all

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not yet thinking about rebuilding the turbo with the new wheel but dont know?
well mine truck has 253,550 miles on it, turbo has been acting fine just desided to do this upgrade to it still havn't been able to get the turbo off. I have 4 bolts of the 6 i need to take off, but to get those 2 i need to take another 3 off :cookoo[1]:

·
2002 GMC 2500hd 4x4
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys finally got the batmo wheel on it was a pain in the butt, it is possable to do it while the turbo is in the truck just alot of stuff you have to take off. i got it done and put back together now deleting the original prime pump and re tune it if you have any questions on how to do it ask. took a few pics and can explain how to

1 - 10 of 10 Posts