Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I can pick up a Luverne chrome grille guard, slightly used, still looks like its in pretty good shape for $200. Too much money for it? would it be just as good to spend the money for a brand new one? and also... how much of a pain in the a$$ are they to put on??
Also while i am thinking of it... does anyone have a turnover B&W gooseneck ball and plate they are willing to sell for a decent price?? cant justify paying $500 to buy it and get it installed more or less spending $400 just to buy it!!! lol

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
There very easy. I just pulled mine off to sell it. It is a chrome luverne. You can go on there website and print directions. I'm askin 250 obo for mine so your price seems good.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I got my Westin black powdercoated grill guard for $195 new, but it was just a good find on craigslist. I think the one I have retails most places for like $450, so $200 isnt bad at all for a good used one. And yes they are pretty simple to install. My last truck had a chrome Luverne on it and it took a pretty good beating and still looked pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts