Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that on my 07 it doesn't have the instant fuel mileage feature on the indash computer, it just has the average fuel economy. My friend has an 03 that has it on his. Do they not come with it anymore or is it a package deal? It probably isn't very accurate anyways, I'm just curious.

Thanks

Zane

·
Registered
13 Posts
just reset the DIC while you are driving, it works just like an instant MPG guage that way. Hold the arrow (selector) button on the steering wheel for 5 seconds or so while the Avg MPG is displayed

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but I know you can do that

also its not quite the same as an instant reader because I have seen how those work

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased an 07 also and was curious if you found out anything more as to why the 07's don't have the instant economy feature.

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
thanks but I know you can do that

also its not quite the same as an instant reader because I have seen how those work
That's weird,I have it on my 06.I have to be goin over 30-40mph for it to read and reset.While on AVG econ:I hold down arrow button and it works,if you have the DIC then it should be included with the truck???:eek::confused::confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts