Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my bud was asking if the smouth blue tubes on the I C help at all, got them on my lb7 came that way , I know nouthing! Also his is the 2nd gen 04 vin 2 and is a bit quieter then my vin 1 , not knowing what is good noise or bad ,was wandering

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got to run to town will log on in a bit, not bing rude for not gettn back to post thanks

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
your question is a little unclear to me....blue tubes? is that a brand or....?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Are you talking about the blue boot connecting the turbo to the boost tube? I know on my buddies 03 it has blue boots

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
LB7s vin #1 , 01-04.5 came with them from the factory. And no they do nothing for performance haha

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys , didnt think so , as my D Max is stock. But on the eng. sound level ,is the Vin 1 louder then the Vin 2 or am I just thinking to much ?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Your vin1 will be louder in the engine noise itself, but the vin2 turbos will whistle louder. Thats about the only place vin2 is louder.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Should start not making that LB7 stock :thumb

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
^^ Agreed ^^

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it must happen , telling the better half it will last forever if we throw some "needed up grades at it " lol be sides she got her new 5er !!will be visting Id. Rob soon A S A P
I hope!

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
just use the "baby it will make it get better fuel economy" phrase. has yet to fail anyone...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Idk bout you guys but girl knows its just a boy n his toy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts