Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a compatibility chart for interiors? Looking to see what seats are compatible with the LB7. Have an LT, so it has leather, power and heat. I apologize if there is a compatibility chart on the Forum somewhere for GM interiors, but I'm not finding it if there is. Also, are the Escalade interiors compatible? I'm looking for plug and play.

Someone mentioned 99-07.5 Tahoe, Suburban and Silverado seats should be compatible but want to confirm the wiring is plug and play.

Thanks!

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
If it's the worn seat condition you want to improve on, the bottom and back foam pads are available (not expensive), and if you search on hooToob for the the seat shop (?), they claim matching OE leather covers and provide the vids on how to remove/install.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
If it's the worn seat condition you want to improve on, the bottom and back foam pads are available (not expensive), and if you search on hooToob for the the seat shop (?), they claim matching OE leather covers and provide the vids on how to remove/install.
Know if US Auto Seat Covers match well? Just don't want it to look badly if it doesn't match well. They do get great reviews.

If you're just replacing the bottom covers only, seat cover prices aren't too bad. If you're replacing front top and bottom on each side and lower padding...about $830.

That's why I was wondering about a compatibility chart or list. If I find a clean & compatible set of seats that is plug and play, they might be cheaper and easier to replace.

I tried finding part numbers for the seats on a GM website, but couldn't find the part numbers for the entire seat to cross reference other years and models.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Registered
Katzkin?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
I would actually live to have my wife鈥檚 terrain seats in the truck. They are much firmer and hold you like a comfy race seat. Hmmmmm

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I would actually live to have my wife鈥檚 terrain seats in the truck. They are much firmer and hold you like a comfy race seat. Hmmmmm
That's what I'm talking about...I was hoping someone might have a handy chart to show which year and model of GM vehicles would have interchangeable seats at a minimum...other parts would be beneficial too to save everyone time. Would widen the parts search if people needed or wanted to swap center consoles, dashes, headliners, etc.

Premium Member
I鈥檒l have to look closely at my wife鈥檚 car. Worse case I could fab up some stout adaptor plates to make it work. Yes I do trust my skills and if I can figure it out maybe you all should too......

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I鈥檒l have to look closely at my wife鈥檚 car. Worse case I could fab up some stout adaptor plates to make it work. Yes I do trust my skills and if I can figure it out maybe you all should too......
I was hoping someone over the years would've put together a chart for interchangeable interior parts including seats...would rather have plug and play for power and heat rather than splicing wiring together. Looks cleaner.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
It's partly the seat condition...personally, I like the LB7 LT seats. I'm thinking about buying the replacement leather seat covers and cushion.

Still wondering if anyone has swapped an entire interior for a newer one and how difficult it would be.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
One thing to consider when swapping seats is how the set belts mounts, some are part of the seat and others are mounted to pillar.
That's a good point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Registered
For front seats 99-02 Silverado/Sierra, 2000-02 Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon are bolt in and plug and play.
02-07 Escalade, 03-07.5 Silverado/Sierra, Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon Bolt in place but will require wire splicing. You only need the orange, black and white with black stripe wire to make them work.
Rear seats will bolt it place between 2000-2007.5 Suburban/Yukon XL and crew cabs. Tahoe/Yukon have different bolt pattern due to wheel well location.
Extended cab rear seats only work in extended cab.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts