Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just bought a 2019 chevy 2500. I’ve always drove Silverados but 1500’s. So this is my first diesel. I work for Andean Chevrolet which is in the northern part of Atlanta Georgia. If you’re looking for a new truck hit me up 😉

·
Premium Member
10,656 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

·
Premium Member
2,551 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey mr.salesman, I know this might be hard to believe but when the mods set this forum up they gave it this really cool new feature where members could post pictures for free......I know its new technology and hard for a car salesman to understand but don't worry you can thank me later

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey mr.salesman, I know this might be hard to believe but when the mods set this forum up they gave it this really cool new feature where members could post pictures for free......I know its new technology and hard for a car salesman to understand but don't worry you can thank me later
hahaha thanks I appreciate it. Never done this whole forums thing so it’s taking me a second to figure everything out.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! Have fun posting your pics upside down and sideways. Gets me every time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts