Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GMC SLT - H&S MINI MAXX DELETE TUNE - Air Dog 150 lift
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, I am a "new" duramax owner, here in the breezy state of South Dakota. I have recently purchased a 2011 GMC 2500. It was tuned (H&S Mini maxx) and deleted prior to me owning it, and the previous owner seemed to have really taken care of it (all maintenance done by certified GM dealer, all recalls etc were addressed). I have since added a lift pump to the system - wishing I hadn't as that started messing with old OEM parts like the fuel line vacuum sensor and WIF sensor....

The only thing that I have an issue with, is that when I accelerate and decelerate, it sounds like there is a squeak from friction on the front drivers side wheel area. Anyone have issues with control arm bushings going out on these?

·
Registered
2013 crew cab Silverado lml
1 Posts
Hey guys about 3 months ago I bought my first diesel and I love it! 2013 crew cab, sweet ride! I have always been a do it urselfer but coming from gas engines all my life, getting a diesel takes some getting used to. I hope to find a wealth of knowledge from this group, thanks for having me!!

Reactions: JDOZER1992

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Reactions: JDOZER1992

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts