Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else is or was having issues using their iPod classic in conjunction with their Rosen system? I can plug my iPhone in and everything works fine meaning I can use steering wheels controls or touch screen controls on the head unit... So I ordered a iPod classic the other day thinking I would just load my musi on it and then toss it in the glovebox and not have to worry about it. Well come to find out it does all sorts of weird stuff, steering controls will only go back a song not forward, none of the controls on the head unit work and sometime when you select the song from the list on the head unit it'll play another song? WTF. Software has been updated to 1.3 on the iPod... Any thoughts?

·
Registered
641 Posts
I do not have a rosen system in my truck... i don't have any navigation in mine.
I am curious how you like the rosen system. i have been looking into them for a little while and i like the idea of it looking stock and having all the features. How do you like it besides the iPod issue. Did you buy and install yourself? does all the features such as the bluetooth, usb, and steering wheel controls work well?
thank you

·
Registered
222 Posts
New to this. Is the rosen system what comes in a stock vehicle with the navigation or is it aftermarket?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts