Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling a set of iron bull bumpers, front/ rear with all hardware. Both have winch mounts and light holes in them. came off my 09 silverado 1500. Will sell for $1800 obo. if you want just a front of just a rear, $900 each. They should fit the 2500/3500s also if I'm not mistaken.
Cost about $3800 new, mine have 1.5 weeks on them. Basically brand new for 1/2 the cost.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
why are you getting rid of them?

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rear doesnt have access to the spare tire, which is something that I need. I was looking for a rear tow bumper from reunel ($900) and came across these. Basically I'm trying to get my money back and get what I have my heart set on. These bumpers are clean and basically brand new, and would look on a lifted truck. Also I dont intend to have a winch so its overkill on my bite sized 1500

·
That One Guy
7,421 Posts
I wish they where for an 02 then I would be interested. Good luck on the sale and its a great deal.

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, someone will get a good deal. I will deliver anywhere between NJ and South Carolina for a couple hundred bucks. It would be cheaper than freight, plus I plan on going that way within a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I wish they where for an 02 then I would be interested. Good luck on the sale and its a great deal.
I agree, I have been wanting a set for awhile! but 02.... Good luck with your sale

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who ever buys then will get a hell of a deal. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm assuming they don't fit the GM?

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would think they do? I will ask iron bull if you are legit interested GeorgiaBoy

·
Registered
85 Posts
If they fit then I'm definitely interested. I'm pretty sure they don't fit, though.

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rear will fit 2500/3500 gmc or chevy with brackets that I can include. I can do $850 the lowest for the rear. The front unfortunately wont fit 2500/3500s (only 1500's)

·
Registered
85 Posts
That's what I was afraid of. It's the front I'm really wanting, but the set would have been great too. I appreciate it anyway. Good luck.

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$700 for the rear? any takers!?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
NJ isn't that far. I don't know if I like that rear bumper for its a hell of a deal. Takes me like 35 minutes to hit Jersey line

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Id meet you half way if youre interested!

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone knows somebody with a new body 1500 for the front and/or rear let me know. Rear fits 1500/2500/3500 chevy and GMC. $700 for rear $800 for front. Thats under 30% of what they cost!!

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump for me being bored at work!

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All trades considered!!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I see your a bike guy. What else are you into. I sort of have some access to that stuff. Perhaps we work something out on trade? Tires something who knows.

·
I Drive a gasser
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
right now I am looking for an enclosed trailer w. ramp door, 5x8 or 6x10/12

1 - 20 of 56 Posts